Friday, September 3, 2010

She works hard for the money.

Abby started work again yesterday. All told the day seemed to go well, and my impression was that it was better than expected. She came home tired, and sore, but several steps short of the expected exhaustion. She did pass out for several hours upon returning home though. It's likely to be tougher once the kids come back and she more pregnant. I suppose you can't be "more pregnant;" it's kind of an all or nothing status. What would you call it? Further Along, Swollen, less-able-to-tie-your-own-shoes, higher percent baby by weight.

Moving on, I've identified several games that will have to be removed from the teaching curriculum, in her current state:
-Punch me in the stomach as hard as you can
-Beer Pong
-Rugby
-Stand up and Sit Down repeatedly
-Survivor style food challenges
-Does this milk smell bad?
-Sorry!(c) (that game just promotes the values I don't want my kids around)
-Put your grubby fingers in my nose

No comments:

Post a Comment