Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Tale of Two Activities

Two important things happened yesterday. One was a life changing event that I'll carry with me forever, and the other was still pretty cool, and I'm going to recommend it to my friends and family.

The Events:
1. I watch Prince of Persia, starring Jake Gyllenhaal
2. I felt one of the babies moving.

Now, I'm not going to tell you which one was which; but I'll give some hints.

The life changer:
-I had to stay pretty still and quiet to really get the most out of it.
-It's a direct outcome of one of my favorite activities in the world.
-It started off pretty slow, but there was a very satisfying end to it.

The Pretty Cool one:
-I got to snuggle with Abby while it was happening.
-Maynard (the dog) made enjoying it tougher by deciding that 5 minutes in was the perfect time for a potty run.
-The raw emotional power of it made me weep openly.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, This almost brings me to tears! How exciting for the both of you to be able to share two such powerful moments, especially the life changer! I think we should start calling you the Prince of Kenmore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure Prince of Persia was the life changer. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete