Friday, August 6, 2010

Feed the Babies!

Abby's on a strict "Eat crap until you're fat" diet.

Seriously, 3500+ calories a day. I think this is going to be fun. I get to cook with real cream, real butter, and all the fixings. Sadly, I could stand to lose about 15 pounds. So, I guess I will be playing the role of "Feeder" and she will be the "Feedee." It may be more of a Gainer/Encourager relationship, I'm not sure. More info can be found at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_fetishism
...weird

Last night, she looked up from her protein shake and trail mix, to smile, belch, groan, and demurely say "I'm really full."

Trying to fight back a smirk, I replied, "I know, well done. You're going to be the best eater ever. It takes training; and lots of eating."

Her face brightened as she recalled, "Plus, when I wake up to go pee, I'm supposed to eat before I go back to sleep!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. I am now hungry. I don't want to be pregnant, but I wouldn't mind a 3,500 calorie diet.

    ReplyDelete