Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Getting back to normal... sort of

*posted by Des*

Life isn't quite getting back to normal, and I doubt it ever will again, but the really nasty parts seem to be getting a bit easier. Abby's appetite is back, with a vengeance; but she only wants specific foods at any given time. She's not thrilled about the way her pants fit, but that's nothing new. And, her mood has been improving. I bet that's mostly from being able to eat something.

On Thursday we had another ultrasound, and everything looked good. We saw the little guys/gals in profile and it was the first time they really looked like something that will end up being human. I thought they looked like predators (alien that fought Arnold), but I guess that's normal. I wonder, at what point we find out if they have super powers?

No comments:

Post a Comment