Friday, July 16, 2010

Wedding Bound

The second of my group of friends is about to tie the knot. Abby and I are heading over for the cerremony and the reception. It's going to be interesting, I think this is the first big social event Abby's packing midgets for.

As a result:
Des = Drinker
Abby = Designated Driver

I've also been informed that if I want it to work out that way, I'm going to have to be ready to go about 1 hour into the reception. Otherwise:

Des = Drinker, then finding a cab to the hotel
Abby = Disgruntled to be woken up at 12:30, after heading to the hotel for a bath and early bed.

Then she'll be all like, "Sleep on the floor, you're breath smells horrible...oh my god...did you just fart?"

And I'll be all like, "Maybe, what's it to you?"

And she'll totally be like, "Oh, sweet sassy molassy Des, you're so hot and I'm so glad I chose you to father my children! Now bring that wine scented cummerbund-ed butt over here."

Yeah, I can't see that conversation going any other way.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when Abby says "sweet sassy molassy!" Totally her catchphrase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like Scooby-Doo saying "ruh-roh": it's almost non-stop.

    ReplyDelete