Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ok babies, I get the point

*posted by Des*

OK, I'll admit it. I thought the morning sickness thing was kind of funny. Abby would get a funny look on her face; like she had a bite unexpected jalapeno: concerned, surprised, and just a little displeased. Then she's let the offending food out.

Now, she's just pathetic. Feeling/looking miserable, not sleeping well, crampy, and not eating as much, because it won't stay down. I think we're blaming Baby A right now. Baby B is probably egging A on though.

You know how when a tree puts down roots, and it pushes up the sidewalk and breaks the concrete. That's what's happening in Abby's abdomen.

3 comments:

  1. Ahaha. Beautiful imagery, Des.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chelsea, i think this blog, more than anything else, is your personal birth control.


    des- don't forget to treat abby like a queen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is my queen. Lounging on the couch, producing non-standard volumes of offspring. I'm the lowly worker, fetching honey, pop-tarts and avoiding breathing onion breath near her.

    ReplyDelete