Thursday, November 25, 2010

Should we name them Audrey?

Let the Day of One Million Calories Commence!

the girls are growing like crazy. We went to the doctor yesterday for the weekly ultrasound and pee-check. When they tested her golden sample, they found ketones in it. No huge call for concern, it's the same thing that happens to people on the Atkins diet. Basically, she can't eat carbs fast enough to keep the parasites fed. As a result, her body is scouring the pantry to find some goodies it stored away for winter. Her body has already used all the Progresso Thick N' Hearty soups, and polished off the Kudos chocolate covered granola Bars. Cup O' Noodle, dollar store chili, honey-lime almonds; all gone. All that's left is a block of Velveeta and a tub of butter flavored Crisco.

I believe it too, I'm sent away to fetch foodstuffs at least once an hour. She finished dinner last night, then had a Burrito, followed with a bowl of ice cream, chased by an ice cream sandwich. Then, a grilled cheese sandwich, which went well with the bowl of oatmeal. And nothing cleanses the palate like another bowl of ice cream. 20 minutes later, she rolled over and gave me a pleading look.




Me: What can I do for you my lady?
Her: Feed me!
Me: Where is it all going?
Her: I don't know!








Twins: MORE BLOOD!







Hopefully today's combination of food, rest, more food, a nap, leftovers, a sandwich, pie, another nap and boardgames will be amicable to my little ladies.

2 comments: