Monday, October 4, 2010

Left Field

I have decided that Mondays will, from here on out, be scheduled and dependable non-sequitur days. Today's topic - putting together the nursery.

On Clothes:
Abby: "I find a skirt made out of a blanket to be more comfortable than pants."

On Food:
Des: "Where should I put these leftovers?"
Abby: "I Don't think so."

On Philosophy:
"Can you make me some toast, with peanut butter, and a napkin, on a plate, and fill my water bottle with ice?"

On Home improvement:
Des: "I'd prefer not to put any nails in right now."
Abby: "Ok, but you can hang a picture first."

On healthy eating:
The difference between a fancy appetizer and a cheese sandwich is the name of the cheese and the staleness of the bread.

On Decor:
What should we put on the shelf?
we can put anything, as long as it's mounted to the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment