Thursday, October 21, 2010

[Title]

I have been drawing a blank on what to put here, so I decided to add a few limericks.

As parents to be we've stayed out of trouble
We've kept the bearer home safe in her bubble
But that means we've been boring
Anchored safe at our Mooring
So with dinner/dessert I pour out a double

Abby frequently woke up to pee
On the hour every hour plus three
she would toss and turn
While the squished bladder churn
Instead, rubber sheets set her free

Through her shirt I now see them move
As they dance and punch to the groove
Mozart, Beethoven and Bach
Jazz flute, piano and rock
Yet it's of Bieber that they disapprove

It may be that I'm her loving spouse
but she looks awfully good in that blouse
She elegant, charming and cute
A tiny smile can leave me mute
Despite that she's about the size of a house

No comments:

Post a Comment